Rules and Regulations
The following are the official rules and regulations of Miss Teen International. Contestants must read and adhere to the following rules and regulations in order to participate in the Miss Teen International program. To be eligible as a contestant:
* Contestant must be a minimum of 13 years of age and no older than 18 years of age by the date of the Miss Teen International National Pageant.
* Contestant must be of good health & moral character.
* Contestant must be single, never have been married, nor given birth to a child.
* Contestant must never have been convicted of a felony crime.
*Contestant vying for a state title must be a U.S. citizen. International contestants must have proof of citizenship of country she represents.
* A contestant may be selected to participate as a delegate "at-large" if there is no competition in her state or country.
* Contestant will be subject to a sponsor fee, which may vary from state with each state or country.
* Contestant must never have nor will she during her reign pose for any photography, video or film associated with nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever or is presently involved with any type of employment involving partial or full nudity.
* Any contestant and/or family member or guest showing less than sportsman like behavior will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. No refund will be given under these circumstances. All decisions of judges are the local, State/lnternational and national level are final and irrevocable.
* Contestant agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Regional, State and International competitions.
* Contestant will permit Miss Teen International and their licensees the right to use contestant's photograph for publicity purposes in connection with all Miss Teen International competitions. Contestant will permit Miss Teen International and their licensees to televise live or by use of film or videotape any portion or all of the competition.
* Contestant understands that Miss Teen International reserves the right to change the dates & location of the Miss Teen International National pageant.
Contestant understands that if selected a winner of her competition, that for one year her professional affairs as said winner will be under the sole management of Miss Teen International and /or their licensees and that she will not give any written or oral endorsements commercially without the expressed permission of said same. Contestant further acknowledges that all rights for any appearances, endorsements, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. resulting from winning or being a contestant in any regional, state or international competition affiliated with Miss Teen International shall belong exclusively to same.