1.What is the funniest thing you believed as a child?
1. Heart disease is very prevalent in my family. As Miss Teen Virginia
International, I've partnered with Go Red for Women and the American Heart
Association. I'm very active within these organizations.
2.What is the one talent you wish you had?
2. I'm a very determined person. Throughout my life I've been taught to always
stay focused. Whether it's school, sports, or my faith, If I really want
something, I'll focus solely on that goal. I'll put my entire heart into it
and let nothing stand in my way.
3.Other than your family, who is your biggest supporter?
3. I love working out! Staying fit is key to being healthy. As a state
spokesperson for Go Red, I want to encourage the younger demographic about
the importance of a heart healthy lifestyle.
4.What is the best costume you’ve ever worn for Halloween?
4. I've played volleyball for 5 years and travel Volleyball for three years.
I'm a middle hitter and there's nothing I love more than killing a ball and
scoring a point for my team. You have to have good sets in order to have
good hits. With that being said, I've learned the importance of teamwork and
5.What song makes you 100% of the time want to dance?
5. I'm a 4 year member of The Future Business Leaders of America.
Last year, I won my school's state competition and advanced to the National
Conference in San Antonio, TX! I got the chance to meet other FBLA members
from all over the world. It truly was an experience of a lifetime.