What Superhero would you like to be and why?
1. In 2012 my life changed forever when my best friend's brother Chris, was diagnosed with cancer for the second time at age 11. I devoted my entire summer to holding Chris's hand, encouraging him throughout his chemo treatments, at Hasbro Children's Hospital. To help cover his treatment expenses I helped raise over $25,000! I've realized life is precious & I'm truly grateful for every second we have together.
What according to you is a true friend?
2. Being a role model & volunteer is just a way of life for me. Some of the foundations closest to my heart are Children's Wishes, The Tomorrow Fund & Special Olympics. Following in my mother's footsteps at Children's Wishes I've helped organize Black Tie fundraisers & a benefit concert with over 850 people in attendance! One of my proudest accomplishments was winning the humanitarian award for my service for the Rhode Island Food Bank!
How do you handle criticism?
3. I may be all about heels and pretty dresses, but don't let that fool you! I can go from makeup to dirt in about three seconds flat:) I am the proud owner of a lovely little quarter horse named Candy! Candy and I make a fabulous team & one of my sports is competitive Western Barrel Racing!
When was the last time you tried something new?
4. I love writing and composing my own original music on the piano. Music is my gateway to expressing myself without ever having to use words. The passionate feeling that I get when I am playing a song I wrote is indescribable, there's nothing like it!
Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
5. When I graduate High school, I aspire to become a Crime Scene Investigator. I plan to begin my studies at Kent University and then pursue my dream at Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, Texas. It is among the top schools offering Forensic Science in the country. If it were up to me I would be driving down to Texas right now and starting my courses tomorrow!