1.What is the funniest thing you believed as a child?
1. Wanting to help others has always been a goal of mine, and my platform UNICEF, has helped me reach out even more. I love working with the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund through fundraising, advocacy, and education to help children have a safe and healthy childhood.
2.What is the one talent you wish you had?
2. I am a vegetarian, for multiple reasons. With being on a vegetarian diet, it reduces the destruction of rainforests, wildlife habitats, to save endangered species, and many other things. I think it is our job, as humans, to save what and who cannot defend themselves, not to take advantage of.
3.Other than your family, who is your biggest supporter?
3. Being physically fit has always been important to me. Whether I’m skateboarding, surfing, or running a marathon, I love to stay active because it makes me feel good. Encouraging others to achieve the main goal of being and staying healthy, is something to be proud of and I strive to achieve that.
4.What is the best costume you’ve ever worn for Halloween?
4. Traveling around the world, to places such as Italy, the Dominican Republic, Greece and more, has let me experience opportunities most will never get to in their lifetime. I have been blessed to experience the most diverse cultures and nationalities around the world and have hands-on work experience with learning about them and providing the global help needed.
5.What song makes you 100% of the time want to dance?
5. I have a very unusual pet, a zebra. While traveling to different countries, I have acquired a growing interest to what is different or uncommon in this world. And I found that in order to be different, you have to at least try. So I bought what is now my pet, Stripes.