1.What is the funniest thing you believed as a child?
1. I am extremely passionate and dedicated about my platform, Equality, Diversity, & Inclusiveness. I have spent countless amounts of time and effort on advocating my platform not just within my state, but internationally as well. I have made it my mission to educate others on the importance of diversity and individual uniqueness.
2.What is the one talent you wish you had?
2. Ambitious is the best word to describe myself. I have many goals I have set of myself and am determined to achieve each and every one. I aspire to earn a doctoral degree and become a pediatric neurosurgeon. My life goal is to bring hope to those with little to none at all. I also someday plan to discover an antidote which will cure those who are affected with schizophrenia.
3.Other than your family, who is your biggest supporter?
3. I take part in numerous activities. I have been dancing ballet, jazz, lyrical/contemporary for thirteen years. I have also been cheerleading and playing soccer for five years. My freshmen year I was on varsity football and basketball cheer, as well as soccer. When I am not participating in athletics I enjoy spending my time volunteering. I volunteer with Best Buddies, local soup kitchens, the Delaware Food Bank, and I also model for charity.
4.What is the best costume you’ve ever worn for Halloween?
4. I am a student ambassador for the U.S. Government. I have had the opportunity to travel to Paris, Italy, Austria, and Switzerland where I met with government officials, visited historic landmarks, lived with an Austrian family, and attended an Austrian high school. I visited the Colosseum in Rose, Italy, the Louvre Museum in Paris, France, the Cathedral located in Vienna, Austria, the Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy, and many more fascinating locations.
5.What song makes you 100% of the time want to dance?
5. Academics are very crucial to me. I love to challenge myself academically, and to do so I take all honors curriculum. I am a year above my grade level in mathematics. I am also ranked in the twenty-fifth percentile in my class, and have received many awards for my academic performances. It is because of the unconditional love and support my family gives me that I strive to be the best I can be.